Bidet facts not fiction
Clearing up the most popular misconceptions about electronic bidet toilet seats, bidet attachments, and bidets in general.
Whether you saw one in a foreign country while travelling abroad or you tried using one and had a “not so memorable” experience, bidets really are very simple to use and the best way to ensure a clean healthy well-being.
- Bidets are just for women. Contrary to popular belief the bidets are not just for women. Although the bidet is very effective for maintaining feminine hygiene during menstruation and pregnancy it is also very hygienic for men to use along with or in place of toilet paper. The bidets and bidet attachments are ideal for men, women, children and the elderly. Regular use of a bidet provides a hygienic clean for all your private parts.
- Bidets are unsanitary and messy. Washing with water through the use of a bidet instead of constantly wiping and irritating the genital region allows you to get an overall clean feeling faster and more effectively than toilet paper alone. Water is more sanitary because it gently cleans the area instead of smearing with toilet paper. Also, the warm air dryer function found on the Cleanlet Bidet seat will dry the washed area after each use and best of all; the nozzles are automatically self-cleaned on the Cleanlet Bidets. Do you clean your dirty hands with a paper towel or do you wash them with water to get clean?
- I don’t have room in my bathroom for a bidet. Whether you rent or you have a small bathroom space, there will always be room for a bidet seat that is installed directly on your existing toilet bowl. You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars to install a traditional bidet into your bathroom. Instead, invest in a Cleanlet Bidet that will give you the same benefits, but with ease of installation and convenience, so much better, much more user friendly. For installation, you will just need to measure your toilet bowl to discern whether it is elongated or round size seat and the actual bidet installation can be completed in less than 30 minutes. The Japanese style bidet seat is an affordable and practical option for those who wish to have the benefits of a modern bidet.
- You need soap in the bidet water to properly clean. The misconception about the need for soap to properly clean yourself is false. Regular use of harsh and abrasive soaps to clean the genital area can result in the drying out of the mucosal lining, which actually leads to an increase in the risk of infection, anal fissures, lichen sclerosis and inflammation; The medically recommended way to clean the genital region is warm water. The Cleanlet Bidet gently aerate the water with oxygen, which delivers a gentler more effective wash that is more than adequate to cleanse after using the bathroom.
- Bidet seats require a hot water connection. The Cleanlet Bidet only needs to be connected to cold water source. You don’t need to connect your Cleanlet to hot water because the Cleanlet Bidet heats own water.
- I don’t feel comfortable using one. Your first bidet experience may be awkward and different but after getting used to this new method, we promise that you will be saying, ” I wish I had the Cleanlet Bidet a long ago!” This is something we often hear from our customers and they tell us that they would never want to go back to the toilet paper alone. Sitting on a heated toilet seat on a cold morning, cleaning with warm water and having an air-dryer is a luxury that will soon become a necessity. We understand that it’s foreign to the majority of Kiwis to use a bidet, but we promise that once you get used to it, you’ll actually miss it when travelling!
See the full article here https://goo.gl/s7gTLR